Makeup By Talisha Kaye Standard & Wedding Pricelist
As exciting as taking the next big step in life and forming a lifelong bond with your mate may be, there may also be a few challenges when it comes to making certain that everything is as perfect as you would like for it to be. Your makeup should definitely not fall into that category. Let me help to ease your mind, so that when you look back on your wedding album years down the line, you have absolutely no regrets. Below is the breakdown of my price list.
*If you have a cough, allergies, or any circumstance along those lines that may cause an inconvenience, I kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment for a different date*
How booking an appointment works...
To book an appointment with me, please contact me via Instagram, Facebook, text message or e-mail at MakeupByTalishaKaye@gmail.com. In your subject line, please include "Makeup Inquiry" and from there I will send you a deposit invoice via PayPal. After your deposit has been received, your appointment is then scheduled. Your remaining balance is due at the time of your appointment (cash only please). Please understand that since I have clients contacting me on a daily basis, with that being said I do not hold appointments. Respectfully, only your $25 deposit will do so.
- Cell Phone Usage: To ensure the best experience for you, the client, I kindly ask that you refrain from the use of your cell phone while your makeup is being applied. However, I am understanding and flexible.
- Refund Policy: Once your deposit is paid, it will be applied to your full amount. However, I do understand that life happens. I would be more than happy to apply your deposit to a different date (within 7 days of your original appointment date) if needed, otherwise your deposit will be null & void! NO REFUNDS ARE PROVIDED.
- Late Fees: A late fee will be required for clients more than 15 mins late. I kindly ask that you communicate with me as soon as coming to the realization that you will be more than 10 mins late, as other clients may be scheduled directly following your appointment.
- Lastly, thank you so much for visiting my website and even considering me to do your makeup! I only hope that you have an amazing experience during our time together, and that we establish a strong bond and a respectful working relationship.
There will be makeup discounts provided for birthdays and certain holidays.
-Birthday Discounts - $65 please provide documentation proving your birthday and as long as you schedule your appointment within 7 days of the actual date, I will honor the discount. Please alert me of your birth date when you initially inquire about scheduling an appointment in order to receive this special.
- Holiday Discounts - Holiday discounts will only pertain to certain holidays. Please view my social media accounts for further updates.
-Personal Shopping - Do you need help searching for the correct cosmetic products, and would like to know the proper way to use them? Allow me to assist you! $100 per 2 hour personal shopping session.
Early Morning Fee For Appointments/Weddings (Prior to 9:00am)- $50
Travel Fee for individual appointments- $50